Dimerization Reaction of Regioisomeric Bis(phenylethynyl)benzene Radical Anions during Pulse Radiolysis
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Board Members Issue
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 682–687, August 2012
How to Cite
Fujitsuka, M., Samori, S., Tojo, S., Haley, M. M. and Majima, T. (2012), Dimerization Reaction of Regioisomeric Bis(phenylethynyl)benzene Radical Anions during Pulse Radiolysis. ChemPlusChem, 77: 682–687. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200110
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Radiation Laboratory of ISIR, Osaka Univ.
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22245022
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1013032
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: R31–2008–10035–0
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.