A Family of Discrete Magnetically Switchable Nanoballs
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Board Members Issue
Volume 77, Issue 8, pages 616–623, August 2012
How to Cite
Duriska, M. B., Neville, S. M., Moubaraki, B., Murray, K. S., Balde, C., Létard, J.-F., Kepert, C. J. and Batten, S. R. (2012), A Family of Discrete Magnetically Switchable Nanoballs. ChemPlusChem, 77: 616–623. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200123
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- Australian Research Council, ARC
- French–Australia FAST/DEST
- Aquitaine Region
- Advanced Photon Source
- Commonwealth of Australia
- National Science Foundation/Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: HE9522232, CHE0087817
- Argonne National Laboratory
- US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science. Grant Number: DE-AC02–06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!