A Yolk–Shell Fe3O4@C Composite as an Anode Material for High-Rate Lithium Batteries
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages 748–751, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Li, J., Wu, C., Ding, Y. and Guan, L. (2012), A Yolk–Shell Fe3O4@C Composite as an Anode Material for High-Rate Lithium Batteries. ChemPlusChem, 77: 748–751. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200134
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- National Key Project on Basic Research. Grant Number: 2011CB935904
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21171163 and 91127020
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.