Layer-By-Layer Self-Assembly of Sulphydryl-Functionalized Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes and Phosphate-Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles: Detection of Hydrazine
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages 914–922, October 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, F., Zhang, L., Xing, J., Tang, Y., Chen, Y., Zhou, Y., Lu, T. and Xia, X. (2012), Layer-By-Layer Self-Assembly of Sulphydryl-Functionalized Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes and Phosphate-Functionalized Gold Nanoparticles: Detection of Hydrazine. ChemPlusChem, 77: 914–922. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200137
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
- National “973” program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB215500
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21073094, 21005039
- United Fund of NSFC and Yunnan Province. Grant Number: U1137602
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China. Grant Number: 10KJB150007
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!