Shape-Defined and Shape-Shifting Paramagnetic Organic Nano/Microstructures Derived From a Doublet State Nitronyl Nitroxide Radical
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 12, pages 1062–1065, December 2012
How to Cite
Hui, P. and Chandrasekar, R. (2012), Shape-Defined and Shape-Shifting Paramagnetic Organic Nano/Microstructures Derived From a Doublet State Nitronyl Nitroxide Radical. ChemPlusChem, 77: 1062–1065. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200143
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
- DST. Grant Number: SR/FTP/CS-115/2007
- Centre for Nanotechnology (CFN)
- CSIR-New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!