Enhanced Electrochemical Sensing for Persistent Organic Pollutants by Nanohybrids of Graphene Nanosheets that are Noncovalently Functionalized with Cyclodextrin
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 9, pages 844–849, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, G., Zhang, X., Gai, P. and Chen, J. (2012), Enhanced Electrochemical Sensing for Persistent Organic Pollutants by Nanohybrids of Graphene Nanosheets that are Noncovalently Functionalized with Cyclodextrin. ChemPlusChem, 77: 844–849. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200144
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421601
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20975033
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110161110009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!