Synthesis of a MnO2 Nanosheet/Graphene Flake Composite and Its Application as a Supercapacitor having High Rate Capability
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages 872–876, October 2012
How to Cite
Chu, Q., Du, J., Lu, W., Chang, G., Xing, Z., Li, H., Ge, C., Wang, L., Luo, Y., Asiri, A. M., Al-Youbi, A. O. and Sun, X. (2012), Synthesis of a MnO2 Nanosheet/Graphene Flake Composite and Its Application as a Supercapacitor having High Rate Capability. ChemPlusChem, 77: 872–876. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200178
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21175129
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB935800
- Scientific and Technological Development Plan Project of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20100534 and 20110448
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!