Trypsin-Immobilized Metal–Organic Framework as a Biocatalyst In Proteomics Analysis
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 982–986, November 2012
How to Cite
Shih, Y.-H., Lo, S.-H., Yang, N.-S., Singco, B., Cheng, Y.-J., Wu, C.-Y., Chang, I.-H., Huang, H.-Y. and Lin, C.-H. (2012), Trypsin-Immobilized Metal–Organic Framework as a Biocatalyst In Proteomics Analysis. ChemPlusChem, 77: 982–986. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200186
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-100–2632M-033–001-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!