Construction of Rechargeable Batteries Using Multifused Tetrathiafulvalene Systems as Cathode Materials
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 973–976, November 2012
How to Cite
Inatomi, Y., Hojo, N., Yamamoto, T., Watanabe, S.-i. and Misaki, Y. (2012), Construction of Rechargeable Batteries Using Multifused Tetrathiafulvalene Systems as Cathode Materials. ChemPlusChem, 77: 973–976. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200197
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 18GS0208, 20110006, 23550155
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!