Construction of Rechargeable Batteries Using Multifused Tetrathiafulvalene Systems as Cathode Materials
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 973–976, November 2012
How to Cite
Inatomi, Y., Hojo, N., Yamamoto, T., Watanabe, S.-i. and Misaki, Y. (2012), Construction of Rechargeable Batteries Using Multifused Tetrathiafulvalene Systems as Cathode Materials. ChemPlusChem, 77: 973–976. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200197
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 18GS0208, 20110006, 23550155
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.