Hierarchical Composite of Ag/AgBr Nanoparticles Supported on Bi2MoO6 Hollow Spheres for Enhanced Visible-Light Photocatalytic Performance
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 117–123, January 2013
How to Cite
Tian, G., Chen, Y., Meng, X., Zhou, J., Zhou, W., Pan, K., Tian, C., Ren, Z. and Fu, H. (2013), Hierarchical Composite of Ag/AgBr Nanoparticles Supported on Bi2MoO6 Hollow Spheres for Enhanced Visible-Light Photocatalytic Performance. ChemPlusChem, 78: 117–123. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200198
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21031001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971040, 51272070, 51102082, 21001042, 21101060, 21101061
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Numbers: 708029, 20112301110002
- China Postdoctoral Science Special Foundation. Grant Number: 2012T50270
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20110490154
- Special Fund of Technological Innovation Talents in Harbin City. Grant Number: 2012RFQXG111
- Program for Innovative Research Team in Heilongjiang University. Grant Number: Hdtd2010–02
- Scientific Research Fund of Heilongjiang Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 12511376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!