AIE=aggregation-induced emission, TPE=tetraphenylethene
A Facile Approach to Highly Efficient and Thermally Stable Solid-State Emitters: Knitting up AIE-Active TPE Luminogens by Aryl Linkers†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages 949–958, October 2012
How to Cite
Chan, C. Y. K., Lam, J. W. Y., Zhao, Z., Deng, C., Chen, S., Lu, P., Sung, H. H. Y., Kwok, H. S., Ma, Y., Williams, I. D. and Tang, B. Z. (2012), A Facile Approach to Highly Efficient and Thermally Stable Solid-State Emitters: Knitting up AIE-Active TPE Luminogens by Aryl Linkers . ChemPlusChem, 77: 949–958. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200202
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- HKUST. Grant Numbers: RPC11SC09, RPC10SC13, SRFI11SC03PG
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 604711, 603509, HKUST2/CRF/10, N HKUST620/11
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20634020, 20974028
- University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!