AIE=aggregation-induced emission, TPE=tetraphenylethene
A Facile Approach to Highly Efficient and Thermally Stable Solid-State Emitters: Knitting up AIE-Active TPE Luminogens by Aryl Linkers†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 10, pages 949–958, October 2012
How to Cite
Chan, C. Y. K., Lam, J. W. Y., Zhao, Z., Deng, C., Chen, S., Lu, P., Sung, H. H. Y., Kwok, H. S., Ma, Y., Williams, I. D. and Tang, B. Z. (2012), A Facile Approach to Highly Efficient and Thermally Stable Solid-State Emitters: Knitting up AIE-Active TPE Luminogens by Aryl Linkers . ChemPlusChem, 77: 949–958. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200202
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- HKUST. Grant Numbers: RPC11SC09, RPC10SC13, SRFI11SC03PG
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 604711, 603509, HKUST2/CRF/10, N HKUST620/11
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20634020, 20974028
- University Grants Committee of Hong Kong. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.