These authors contributed equally to this work.
Water Detoxification by a Substrate-Bound Catecholamine Adsorbent
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 987–990, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, M., Rho, J., Lee, D.-E., Hong, S., Choi, S.-J., Messersmith, P. B. and Lee, H. (2012), Water Detoxification by a Substrate-Bound Catecholamine Adsorbent. ChemPlusChem, 77: 987–990. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200209
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Development of Biomedical Technology Program. Grant Number: 2012-0006085
- Molecular-level Research Center. Grant Number: 2012-0000909
- World Class University. Grant Number: R31-10071
- The Initiative for Sustainability and Energy at Northwestern University
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R37 DE014193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!