These authors contributed equally to this work.
Water Detoxification by a Substrate-Bound Catecholamine Adsorbent
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 987–990, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, M., Rho, J., Lee, D.-E., Hong, S., Choi, S.-J., Messersmith, P. B. and Lee, H. (2012), Water Detoxification by a Substrate-Bound Catecholamine Adsorbent. ChemPlusChem, 77: 987–990. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200209
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Development of Biomedical Technology Program. Grant Number: 2012-0006085
- Molecular-level Research Center. Grant Number: 2012-0000909
- World Class University. Grant Number: R31-10071
- The Initiative for Sustainability and Energy at Northwestern University
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R37 DE014193
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.