Highly Asymmetric Tribenzonaphtho-Condensed Porphyrazinatozinc Complex: An Efficient Near-Infrared Sensitizer for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 1022–1027, November 2012
How to Cite
Yu, L., Zhou, X., Yin, Y., Liu, Y., Li, R. and Peng, T. (2012), Highly Asymmetric Tribenzonaphtho-Condensed Porphyrazinatozinc Complex: An Efficient Near-Infrared Sensitizer for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemPlusChem, 77: 1022–1027. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200219
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20871096, 20901061, 21271146
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2081003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!