Highly Asymmetric Tribenzonaphtho-Condensed Porphyrazinatozinc Complex: An Efficient Near-Infrared Sensitizer for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 11, pages 1022–1027, November 2012
How to Cite
Yu, L., Zhou, X., Yin, Y., Liu, Y., Li, R. and Peng, T. (2012), Highly Asymmetric Tribenzonaphtho-Condensed Porphyrazinatozinc Complex: An Efficient Near-Infrared Sensitizer for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemPlusChem, 77: 1022–1027. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200219
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20871096, 20901061, 21271146
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2081003
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.