Sol–Gel-Derived, Calcium-Based, Copper-Functionalised CO2 Sorbents for an Integrated Chemical Looping Combustion–Calcium Looping CO2 Capture Process
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 92–100, January 2013
How to Cite
Kierzkowska, A. M. and Müller, C. R. (2013), Sol–Gel-Derived, Calcium-Based, Copper-Functionalised CO2 Sorbents for an Integrated Chemical Looping Combustion–Calcium Looping CO2 Capture Process. ChemPlusChem, 78: 92–100. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200232
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- ETH Zürich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!