Syntheses of Chiral 1,8-Cineole Metabolites and Determination of Their Enantiomeric Composition in Human Urine After Ingestion of 1,8-Cineole-Containing Capsules
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 77–85, January 2013
How to Cite
Schaffarczyk, M., Balaban, T. S., Rychlik, M. and Buettner, A. (2013), Syntheses of Chiral 1,8-Cineole Metabolites and Determination of Their Enantiomeric Composition in Human Urine After Ingestion of 1,8-Cineole-Containing Capsules. ChemPlusChem, 78: 77–85. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200253
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!