Coupling of Azomethine Ylides with Nitrilium Derivatives of closo-Decaborate Clusters: A Synthetic and Theoretical Study
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 77, Issue 12, pages 1075–1086, December 2012
How to Cite
Mindich, A. L., Bokach, N. A., Kuznetsov, M. L., Haukka, M., Zhdanov, A. P., Zhizhin, K. Yu., Miltsov, S. A., Kuznetsov, N. T. and Kukushkin, V. Yu. (2012), Coupling of Azomethine Ylides with Nitrilium Derivatives of closo-Decaborate Clusters: A Synthetic and Theoretical Study. ChemPlusChem, 77: 1075–1086. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200257
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Federal Targeted Program “Scientific and Scientific-Pedagogical Personnel of the Innovative Russia in 2009–2013”. Grant Number: P1294
- Federal Grant-in-Aid Program “Human Capital for Science and Education in Innovative Russia”. Grant Number: 14.B37.21.0794
- Russian Fund for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 11-03-00262, 12-03-33071
- Saint Petersburg State University
- FSUE IREA Shared Research Analytic Center (Moscow, Russia). Grant Number: 16.552.11.7054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!