Facile Low-Temperature Approach to Tin-Containing ZnO Nanocrystals with Tunable Tin Concentrations Using Heterobimetallic Sn/Zn Single-Source Precursors
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 62–69, January 2013
How to Cite
Tsaroucha, M., Aksu, Y., Epping, J. D. and Driess, M. (2013), Facile Low-Temperature Approach to Tin-Containing ZnO Nanocrystals with Tunable Tin Concentrations Using Heterobimetallic Sn/Zn Single-Source Precursors. ChemPlusChem, 78: 62–69. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200259
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Senate of Science and Education of the State of Berlin
- Evonik Industries-Degussa (Marl) Science-to-Business Center Nanotronics (Marl)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!