Understanding Electronic Ligand Perturbation over Successive Metal-Based Redox Potentials in Mononuclear Ruthenium–Aqua Complexes
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 235–243, March 2013
How to Cite
Vaquer, L., Miró, P., Sala, X., Bozoglian, F., Masllorens, E., Benet-Buchholz, J., Fontrodona, X., Parella, T., Romero, I., Roglans, A., Rodríguez, M., Bo, C. and Llobet, A. (2013), Understanding Electronic Ligand Perturbation over Successive Metal-Based Redox Potentials in Mononuclear Ruthenium–Aqua Complexes. ChemPlusChem, 78: 235–243. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200268
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- MINECO. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-21497, CTQ2011-26440, CTQ2010-21532-C02-01, CTQ2009-08328, CTQ2011-23121
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!