Designed Synthesis of Functionalized Two-Dimensional Metal–Organic Frameworks with Preferential CO2 Capture
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 86–91, January 2013
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Lin, Y., Wu, P., Zhao, L., Cao, L., Peng, L., Kong, C. and Chen, L. (2013), Designed Synthesis of Functionalized Two-Dimensional Metal–Organic Frameworks with Preferential CO2 Capture. ChemPlusChem, 78: 86–91. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200270
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51072204, 51172249
- Technology Innovative Research Program of Ningbo Municipality. Grant Number: 2009B21005
- Ningbo Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2012A610167, 2012A610100
- Science Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012C21108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!