Designed Synthesis of Functionalized Two-Dimensional Metal–Organic Frameworks with Preferential CO2 Capture
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 86–91, January 2013
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Lin, Y., Wu, P., Zhao, L., Cao, L., Peng, L., Kong, C. and Chen, L. (2013), Designed Synthesis of Functionalized Two-Dimensional Metal–Organic Frameworks with Preferential CO2 Capture. ChemPlusChem, 78: 86–91. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200270
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51072204, 51172249
- Technology Innovative Research Program of Ningbo Municipality. Grant Number: 2009B21005
- Ningbo Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2012A610167, 2012A610100
- Science Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012C21108
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.