Visible-Light Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue Using SnO2/α-Fe2O3 Hierarchical Nanoheterostructures
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 192–199, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Li, J., Niu, H., Xu, W., Xu, J., Hu, W. and Wang, X. (2013), Visible-Light Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue Using SnO2/α-Fe2O3 Hierarchical Nanoheterostructures. ChemPlusChem, 78: 192–199. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200272
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21272236, 21207136, 21077107, 21225730
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110111110002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!