Visible-Light Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue Using SnO2/α-Fe2O3 Hierarchical Nanoheterostructures
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 192–199, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Li, J., Niu, H., Xu, W., Xu, J., Hu, W. and Wang, X. (2013), Visible-Light Photocatalytic Degradation of Methylene Blue Using SnO2/α-Fe2O3 Hierarchical Nanoheterostructures. ChemPlusChem, 78: 192–199. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200272
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21272236, 21207136, 21077107, 21225730
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110111110002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.