Direct Growth of Fe2V4O13 Nanoribbons on a Stainless-Steel Mesh for Visible-Light Photoreduction of CO2 into Renewable Hydrocarbon Fuel and Degradation of Gaseous Isopropyl Alcohol
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 274–278, March 2013
How to Cite
Li, P., Zhou, Y., Tu, W., Liu, Q., Yan, S. and Zou, Z. (2013), Direct Growth of Fe2V4O13 Nanoribbons on a Stainless-Steel Mesh for Visible-Light Photoreduction of CO2 into Renewable Hydrocarbon Fuel and Degradation of Gaseous Isopropyl Alcohol. ChemPlusChem, 78: 274–278. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200289
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- 973 Programs. Grant Numbers: 2011CB933303, 2013CB632404
- Jiangsu Provincial Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: BK2012015
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 1113020401, 1115020405, 1116020406
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20971048, 50732004
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.