A Conductive Polypyrrole-Coated, Sulfur–Carbon Nanotube Composite for Use in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 318–324, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, J., Lu, L., Shi, D., Tandiono, R., Wang, Z., Konstantinov, K. and Liu, H. (2013), A Conductive Polypyrrole-Coated, Sulfur–Carbon Nanotube Composite for Use in Lithium–Sulfur Batteries. ChemPlusChem, 78: 318–324. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200293
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Number: LP100100802
- PT Nipress TbK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!