Folic Acid Functionalized Nanoprobes for Fluorescence-, Dark-Field-, and Dual-Imaging-Based Selective Detection of Cancer Cells and Tissue
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 259–267, March 2013
How to Cite
Maity, A. R., Saha, A., Roy, A. and Jana, N. R. (2013), Folic Acid Functionalized Nanoprobes for Fluorescence-, Dark-Field-, and Dual-Imaging-Based Selective Detection of Cancer Cells and Tissue. ChemPlusChem, 78: 259–267. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200296
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- CSIR, Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!