Noninnocent Behavior of Nitrosoarene–Pyridine Hybrid Ligands: Ruthenium Complexes Bearing a 2-(2-Nitrosoaryl)Pyridine Monoanion Radical
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 214–217, March 2013
How to Cite
Chan, S.-C., England, J., Lee, W.-C., Wieghardt, K. and Wong, C.-Y. (2013), Noninnocent Behavior of Nitrosoarene–Pyridine Hybrid Ligands: Ruthenium Complexes Bearing a 2-(2-Nitrosoaryl)Pyridine Monoanion Radical. ChemPlusChem, 78: 214–217. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200314
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Hong Kong Research Grant Council. Grant Number: CityU 103911
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7002757
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!