Intensive Protein Digestion Using Cross-Linked Trypsin Aggregates in Proteomics Analysis
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 407–412, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M.-F., Mu, Y.-Y., Qi, W., Su, R.-X. and He, Z.-M. (2013), Intensive Protein Digestion Using Cross-Linked Trypsin Aggregates in Proteomics Analysis. ChemPlusChem, 78: 407–412. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200323
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- 863 Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012AA06A303, 2013NC190D01089, SS2013AA100204
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012YQ090194
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20976125, 31071509, 51173128, 21206113
- Tianjin. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC05100
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities of China. Grant Number: B06006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!