Intensive Protein Digestion Using Cross-Linked Trypsin Aggregates in Proteomics Analysis
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 407–412, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M.-F., Mu, Y.-Y., Qi, W., Su, R.-X. and He, Z.-M. (2013), Intensive Protein Digestion Using Cross-Linked Trypsin Aggregates in Proteomics Analysis. ChemPlusChem, 78: 407–412. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201200323
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 DEC 2012
- 863 Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012AA06A303, 2013NC190D01089, SS2013AA100204
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012YQ090194
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20976125, 31071509, 51173128, 21206113
- Tianjin. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC05100
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities of China. Grant Number: B06006
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.