Surfactant Capsules Propel Interfacial Oil Droplets: An Environmental Cleanup Strategy
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 395–397, May 2013
How to Cite
Seah, T. H., Zhao, G. and Pumera, M. (2013), Surfactant Capsules Propel Interfacial Oil Droplets: An Environmental Cleanup Strategy. ChemPlusChem, 78: 395–397. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300011
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- NAP fund
- JSPS/NTU fund
- MINDEF-NTU fund. Grant Number: JPP-11-02-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!