Nickel Phosphite Superstructures Assembled by Nanotubes: Original Application for Effective Electrode Materials of Supercapacitors
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 546–553, June 2013
How to Cite
Pang, H., Wei, C., Ma, Y., Zhao, S., Li, G., Zhang, J., Chen, J. and Li, S. (2013), Nickel Phosphite Superstructures Assembled by Nanotubes: Original Application for Effective Electrode Materials of Supercapacitors. ChemPlusChem, 78: 546–553. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300015
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201010, 21071006, 21105002
- Science & Technology Foundation of Henan Province. Grant Number: 122102210253
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M521115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!