One-Pot Synthesis of Palladium Hollow Nanospheres and Their Enhanced Electrocatalytic Properties
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 522–527, June 2013
How to Cite
Yang, L., Li, Z., Lu, X., Tong, Y., Nie, G. and Wang, C. (2013), One-Pot Synthesis of Palladium Hollow Nanospheres and Their Enhanced Electrocatalytic Properties. ChemPlusChem, 78: 522–527. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300017
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51273075, 21274052
- Jilin Science and Technology Department project. Grant Number: 201115014
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials. Grant Number: sklssm201221
- Graduate Innovation Fund of Jilin University. Grant Number: 20121043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!