One-Pot Synthesis of Palladium Hollow Nanospheres and Their Enhanced Electrocatalytic Properties
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 522–527, June 2013
How to Cite
Yang, L., Li, Z., Lu, X., Tong, Y., Nie, G. and Wang, C. (2013), One-Pot Synthesis of Palladium Hollow Nanospheres and Their Enhanced Electrocatalytic Properties. ChemPlusChem, 78: 522–527. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300017
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51273075, 21274052
- Jilin Science and Technology Department project. Grant Number: 201115014
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials. Grant Number: sklssm201221
- Graduate Innovation Fund of Jilin University. Grant Number: 20121043
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.