Siloxane-Bond Formation Promoted by Lewis Acids: A Nonhydrolytic Sol–Gel Process and the Piers–Rubinsztajn Reaction
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 764–774, August 2013
How to Cite
Wakabayashi, R. and Kuroda, K. (2013), Siloxane-Bond Formation Promoted by Lewis Acids: A Nonhydrolytic Sol–Gel Process and the Piers–Rubinsztajn Reaction. ChemPlusChem, 78: 764–774. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300027
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23245044
- MEXT, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!