Siloxane-Bond Formation Promoted by Lewis Acids: A Nonhydrolytic Sol–Gel Process and the Piers–Rubinsztajn Reaction
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 764–774, August 2013
How to Cite
Wakabayashi, R. and Kuroda, K. (2013), Siloxane-Bond Formation Promoted by Lewis Acids: A Nonhydrolytic Sol–Gel Process and the Piers–Rubinsztajn Reaction. ChemPlusChem, 78: 764–774. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300027
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23245044
- MEXT, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!