Free-Standing Ultrathin Cobalt Nanosheets Synthesized by Means of In Situ Reduction and Interface-Directed Assembly and Their Magnetic Properties
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 481–485, June 2013
How to Cite
Du, S., Ren, Z., Qu, Y., Wang, J.-q., Kong, L., Shi, K., Bateer, B. and Fu, H. (2013), Free-Standing Ultrathin Cobalt Nanosheets Synthesized by Means of In Situ Reduction and Interface-Directed Assembly and Their Magnetic Properties. ChemPlusChem, 78: 481–485. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300041
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21031001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971040, 91122018, 51102082
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708029
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20112301110002
- Supporting Plan for Excellent Youth of Common of Universities of Heilongjiang Province of China. Grant Number: 1251G045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!