Free-Standing Ultrathin Cobalt Nanosheets Synthesized by Means of In Situ Reduction and Interface-Directed Assembly and Their Magnetic Properties
Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 481–485, June 2013
How to Cite
Du, S., Ren, Z., Qu, Y., Wang, J.-q., Kong, L., Shi, K., Bateer, B. and Fu, H. (2013), Free-Standing Ultrathin Cobalt Nanosheets Synthesized by Means of In Situ Reduction and Interface-Directed Assembly and Their Magnetic Properties. ChemPlusChem, 78: 481–485. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300041
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21031001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971040, 91122018, 51102082
- Cultivation Fund of the Key Scientific and Technical Innovation Project
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708029
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20112301110002
- Supporting Plan for Excellent Youth of Common of Universities of Heilongjiang Province of China. Grant Number: 1251G045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!