Polyethyleneimine/Manganese-Doped ZnS Nanocomposites: A Multifunctional Probe for Two-Color Imaging and Three-Dimensional Sensing
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 423–429, May 2013
How to Cite
Sang, L.-J., Wu, Y.-Y. and Wang, H.-F. (2013), Polyethyleneimine/Manganese-Doped ZnS Nanocomposites: A Multifunctional Probe for Two-Color Imaging and Three-Dimensional Sensing. ChemPlusChem, 78: 423–429. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300049
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707703
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20935001, 21175073, 20977049
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!