Polyethyleneimine/Manganese-Doped ZnS Nanocomposites: A Multifunctional Probe for Two-Color Imaging and Three-Dimensional Sensing
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 5, pages 423–429, May 2013
How to Cite
Sang, L.-J., Wu, Y.-Y. and Wang, H.-F. (2013), Polyethyleneimine/Manganese-Doped ZnS Nanocomposites: A Multifunctional Probe for Two-Color Imaging and Three-Dimensional Sensing. ChemPlusChem, 78: 423–429. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300049
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB707703
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20935001, 21175073, 20977049
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.