Structure and Reactivity of the Glutathione Radical Cation: Radical Rearrangement from the Cysteine Sulfur to the Glutamic Acid α-Carbon Atom
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 970–978, September 2013
How to Cite
Osburn, S., Berden, G., Oomens, J., Gulyuz, K., Polfer, N. C., O'Hair, R. A. J. and Ryzhov, V. (2013), Structure and Reactivity of the Glutathione Radical Cation: Radical Rearrangement from the Cysteine Sulfur to the Glutamic Acid α-Carbon Atom. ChemPlusChem, 78: 970–978. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300057
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Center for Biochemical and Biophysical Studies
- ARC Centre of Excellence in Free Radical Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-084545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!