One-Step Synthesis and High-Efficiency Decoloration of Multifunctional Porous-C/Fe3O4 Nanospheres by Using a Sandwich-Structured Precursor with Three Roles
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 816–822, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L.-Z., Wen, M., Yuan, P.-S., Zhou, L. and Wu, Q.-S. (2013), One-Step Synthesis and High-Efficiency Decoloration of Multifunctional Porous-C/Fe3O4 Nanospheres by Using a Sandwich-Structured Precursor with Three Roles. ChemPlusChem, 78: 816–822. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300058
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 91122025, 51072134, 21171130, 91222103, 21103127
- Nano-Foundation of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 11nm0501300
- 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2011CB932404
- Shanghai Key Laboratory of Molecular Catalysis and Innovative Materials. Grant Number: 2012MCIMKF03
- State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals. Grant Number: KF1103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!