Water-Soluble Palladium Click Chelating Complex: An Efficient and Reusable Precatalyst for Suzuki–Miyaura and Hiyama Reactions in Water
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 536–545, June 2013
How to Cite
Kong, F., Zhou, C., Wang, J., Yu, Z. and Wang, R. (2013), Water-Soluble Palladium Click Chelating Complex: An Efficient and Reusable Precatalyst for Suzuki–Miyaura and Hiyama Reactions in Water. ChemPlusChem, 78: 536–545. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300067
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB933501, 2011CBA00502
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21273239
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2011J01064
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!