Water-Soluble Palladium Click Chelating Complex: An Efficient and Reusable Precatalyst for Suzuki–Miyaura and Hiyama Reactions in Water
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 536–545, June 2013
How to Cite
Kong, F., Zhou, C., Wang, J., Yu, Z. and Wang, R. (2013), Water-Soluble Palladium Click Chelating Complex: An Efficient and Reusable Precatalyst for Suzuki–Miyaura and Hiyama Reactions in Water. ChemPlusChem, 78: 536–545. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300067
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB933501, 2011CBA00502
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21273239
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2011J01064
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.