These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Tris(bipyridine)ruthenium(II)–β-Cyclodextrin Derivative: Synthesis, Luminescent Properties, and Application in Electrochemiluminescence DNA Sensors
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 8, pages 780–784, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Wang, X., Qi, Y., Zheng, S., Chen, Q., He, P., Zhang, F., Yang, F., Tang, J. and Fang, Y. (2013), A Tris(bipyridine)ruthenium(II)–β-Cyclodextrin Derivative: Synthesis, Luminescent Properties, and Application in Electrochemiluminescence DNA Sensors. ChemPlusChem, 78: 780–784. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300071
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21075042, 21275054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!