MWCNT=multiwalled carbon nanotube.
Facile Synthesis of Phosphate-Functionalized MWCNT–TiO2 Nanocomposites as Efficient Photocatalysts and Insights into the Roles of Nanostructured Carbon†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 7, pages 670–676, July 2013
How to Cite
Li, Z., He, L., Jing, L., Lin, J. and Luan, Y. (2013), Facile Synthesis of Phosphate-Functionalized MWCNT–TiO2 Nanocomposites as Efficient Photocatalysts and Insights into the Roles of Nanostructured Carbon . ChemPlusChem, 78: 670–676. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300083
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21071048
- Programme for Innovative Research Team in Chinese Universities. Grant Number: IRT1237
- Heilongjiang University. Grant Number: Hdtd2010-02
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20122301110002
- Chang Jiang Scholar Candidate Programme for Heilongjiang Universities. Grant Number: 2012CJHB003
- Science Foundation of Harbin City of China. Grant Number: 2011RFXXG001
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.