The Ionic Hydrogen/Deuterium Bonds between Diammoniumalkane Dications and Halide Anions
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 995–1004, September 2013
How to Cite
Demireva, M., Oomens, J., Berden, G. and Williams, E. R. (2013), The Ionic Hydrogen/Deuterium Bonds between Diammoniumalkane Dications and Halide Anions. ChemPlusChem, 78: 995–1004. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300084
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- FOM Institute for Plasma Physics “Rijnhuizen”
- Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-1012833, OISE-730072
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0840505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!