The Ionic Hydrogen/Deuterium Bonds between Diammoniumalkane Dications and Halide Anions
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: In memory of Detlef Schröder
Volume 78, Issue 9, pages 995–1004, September 2013
How to Cite
Demireva, M., Oomens, J., Berden, G. and Williams, E. R. (2013), The Ionic Hydrogen/Deuterium Bonds between Diammoniumalkane Dications and Halide Anions. ChemPlusChem, 78: 995–1004. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300084
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
- FOM Institute for Plasma Physics “Rijnhuizen”
- Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-1012833, OISE-730072
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0840505
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.