A Spirobifluorene Derivative as a Single-Emitting Component for a Highly Efficient White Organic Electroluminescent Device
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 78, Issue 10, pages 1288–1295, October 2013
How to Cite
Wen, H.-Y., Chao, C.-M., Chang, M.-Y., Hsieh, C.-W. and Hsieh, S.-C. (2013), A Spirobifluorene Derivative as a Single-Emitting Component for a Highly Efficient White Organic Electroluminescent Device. ChemPlusChem, 78: 1288–1295. doi: 10.1002/cplu.201300088
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 101-2221-E-110-082
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!